I am going to use simple English with less hyperbole because I know am talking serious business here. Nothing is so good than having your goals accomplished, So obvious I know. Here are some of the things that have yielded the joy after using this drug for one year. And while most likely at least kind’ve dangerous (the stress and level of productivity is not for the faint of heart….if one thing’s for certain) it was a really eye-opening experience for me. If you or someone you know wants to give it a try, comment down below and tell us your experiences! I’d love to compare what happened to me on it with what went on with you. So here’s what I felt after taking Piracetam for 365 days straight, and getting off of it (what you read down below are the effects present AFTER the drug had left my system..just goes to show that neuroplasticity’s potential is a very real and scary animal.)
- Increased verbal integrity and fluency. This was one of the things that really made me to feel ashamed. Talking was a problem. My muscles were okay but giving out a speech used to be really one of the big tasks for me. After using the drug for close to a year, I found many people congratulating me that my speech is wholesome. Some even thought that I was handsome because I started speaking nicely and attractively. This was marvelous to me because I thought I was helpless until I started using the drug. I am now rejoicing beyond measure.
- My blunt creativity was elevated to a level that even my lecturers were wondering. I started formulating hypothesizes in every field, including in engineering, and am in the school of medicine. Every work that I did was just nothing to my fellow students but after starting to use it, I began suppressing many. I was obsessed by creativity after the one year. You can even see it in this article review that creativity has been used by a person who uses piracetam. I started being able to manage my own life, what I wear, what I eat and who to hook up with.
- My regular social anxiety was reduced. I became a happy person throughout cooperating with friends the right way. Low self-esteem became one of the reasons that I neglected myself, but after some months of this drug, I became confident. In fact, I even started talking to beautiful girls and making fun with them.
- My memory was boosted. I had the habit of forgetting things easily. In fact, there was a time I used to forget even wearing socks with my leather shoes. This problem was fully eradicated, and I can arrange my activities in the right manner.
- Motivation-This was the big one, on it and even months after I had gotten off of my cycle, I feel like I have the motivation of a fortune 500 CEO, gone are the days where getting out of bed was a struggle, now I leap out of bed each day to work on my education and my start up! Coincidence…um….no:)
Side effects of the drug-A comprehensive Piracetam Review
- Not that much. All I know is that it did well to me; fewer hazards more benefits. Perhaps I took it in the right dose. 800mg per day, no more, no less (I made sure the dosage was low, especially if I was going to be taking it for 365 days straight.).
Final Thoughts of Piracetam Review
Piracetam is a pretty amazing nootropic in all honesty when taken over the long term, you’ll notice lasting benefits that stay with you even when you get off it! Best of all Piracetam is super quick, available right here (for less than $11) and ships to your destination in as little as a few days! This Piracetam review gives it a C+, kinda week, but overall not a bad noot:)