Alpha ZXT is a powerful and potent brain booster supplement that has a great marketing team behind it..at least with regards to focusing on sales. There have been loads of reviews on websites that talk about this company being something of a scam, such as not refunding customers, billing credit cards more than one time, etc.
With this being said, aside from whatever poor reputation the company has (who am I to judge really until I’ve walked a mile in the company’s shoes, these scam reports could be false for all I know…probably not but you catch my drift) as a brain supplement, Alpha ZXT definitely has its share of effectiveness to it. Alpha ZXT is marketed as a brain supplement that can help with concentration, energy levels, mood, memory, and focus. While most of these claims are entirely subjective, when you read the ingredients section of this blog post, you’ll see that due in part to the combination of nootropics present in the stack, these do indeed carry some weight to them. This is a supplement made of legal ingredients and doesn’t require you to get a prescription from your doctor.
Alpha ZXT Scam Reviews
The company does, in fact, have a number of scam reviews behind it. Whether or not these reviews are true is up for debate, you’ll have to actually become a customer yourself to truly find out (which I don’t recommend, as there are many other…more legitimate companies out there.) Even just our plan old Alpha GPC Capsules might have a better use than an overpriced supplement like this one.
The Company Behind Alpha ZXT
Alpha ZXT is a supplement stack that’s made by Clean Health LLC. The company raves heavily about their product, saying “is a powerful formula that combines ingredients and proprietary blends that may help improve focus, memory, recall, and improve overall health” (I may have paraphrased a bit but that’s the gist of their claims.) To be fair, not all reviews about the company are scathing, and in-fact some websites, tech blogs, and other supplement review websites actually give it a halfway decent review. It’s about 50/50…in the next paragraph we’ll look at the ingredients, and analyze why its claims are (if even a little bit) somewhat valid. Even though the ingredients may be pretty good, in my opinion, the supplement is a tad overpriced. 60 Capsules are going to run you about $49.85, when you can get 60 capsules of the most powerful nootropic on the market, Hydrafinil, for under $30.
Ingredients in Alpha ZXT
I’ll give the company this much, they do, in fact, have a decent stack of ingredients in their blend.
- Phosphatidylserine – A well-reviewed and well-studied supplement with a host of research behind it backing its effectiveness as a memory enhancer and memory preservation drug. If Alpha ZXT has this in their stack in the right amounts, there may definitely be a certain amount of truth to the hype.
- St. John’s Wort – St John’s Wort, while it may be one of the more unconventionally named supplements, is a powerful herbal supplement that is 100% natural, and that has a myriad of benefits for lowering stress levels, and for improving mood and energy.
- Glutamine – A great supplement for muscle recovery, supplying energy to the brain, and allowing for maximized brain plasticity.
- Bacopa Monnieri – Termed as the “memory herb” Bacopa is great for improving memory, as well as mellowing out the user.
- Gingko Biloba – A fancy plant that works just like caffeine, just more natural, Ginko Biloba has been used for centuries with a great premise.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – Acetyl L-Carnitine, also known as ALCAR, is the precursor to CDP Choline in the brain. This means that while something like CDP Choline might be strong and burn out fast, ALCAR, because it is still turning into CDP Choline in the brain, sticks around for much longer.
- Vinpocetine – Vinpocetine, while not the strongest of supplements on its own, is a very powerful potentiator nootropic, and when added to this nootropics stack can do a world of good for strength and potency.
- Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate – Also knew in most websites as DMAE, great for clarity of thought, as a choline precursor (it makes Centrophenoxine in the brain) and for creating the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
I couldn’t find the dosage of each one of these ingredients in my personal research, which is a crucial factor to
How to Purchase Alpha ZXT
You can get it from the company’s main website at Alphazxt.org. Be aware of many of their ill-advising reviews and shaky company politics, however, before purchasing. Personally, this is a supplement I would stay away from, however, if you like the ingredients and want to give it a go just for that reason, more power to ya.
Alpha ZXT Effects
The reported effects of the supplement have been very subtle as mentioned by most users. These benefits, however, do include things like
Helped with a clarity of thought, mood, and focus
Had very few side effects
Served as a great choline source when stacking it with other nootropics
Gave me more energy throughout the day.
*These reviews are entirely subjective and are taken from forums and supplement blogs, you may not experience all or any of these effects whilst taking Alpha ZXT.
Benefits, as reported by the company, include improved memory, mood, focus and clarity of thought. If you want a nootropic drug to compare it to in effects, I’d say it probably feels something like it you took Piracetam and CDP or Alpha GPC Choline together in conjunction.
Couldn’t find the dosages of each product listed anywhere, not even on the website really. Either I missed it somehow or it just isn’t listed.
No side effects have been reported from the Alpha ZXT Supplement thus far, comment down below if anyone has any different experiences with the supplement.
As most of its ingredients are just herbs and nothing is scheduled, there shouldn’t be any legal troubles with purchasing this supplement.
How to use Alpha ZXT
If you do decide to use this supplement, start out with one capsule only and increase slowly from there as you feel necessary to achieve a greater effect.
Alpha ZXT vs Alpha Brain
Personally, I would give Onnit’s Alpha Brain the leg up here, and by a long-shot. While Alpha Brain may not be the greatest brain supplement to ever cross the face of the earth, it definitely has its benefits, and from what reviews I’ve read online, that’s a lot more than I can say about the guys over at Alpha ZXT.
Alpha ZXT, the Mom and Pop Stack Company
Alpha ZXT is just a small mom and pop stack company trying to make it, they probably only gross a few thousand in sales each month (if that sounds like a lot to you the margins are sometimes as low as 30% so that could be as low as a minimum wage salary) and personally I haven’t seen them promoting online as much as they used to, so it appears their company may be slowing down very soon.
Final Thoughts on Alpha ZXT and its Benefits
All in all, there are absolutely better supplements out there that you can try if you’re looking for a kick to jumpstart your day. Stick to the legitimate companies and leave this one where it belongs, in oblivion.
Leave a Reply