Aniracetam vs Noopept
What is this, and What are the main Benefits?
Noopept is a highly effective drug available in the market. It’s known as one of the strongest drug in the Nootropic supplement available. Noopept offers a great benefit to concentration, memory and focus improvement. Noopept is used for treating various cognitive ailments and diseases. Unlike Piracetam and other Racetams, Noopept drug is quite potent, and only 1/1000mg of the dosage of Piracetam is required to reach the beneficial effects of Noopept supplement. When deciding Aniracetam vs Noopept with regards to effectiveness, consider each drug’s strengths and weaknesses, and of how they effect you as a user on a long and short-term basis.
On the other hand, Aniracetam is a drug that belongs to a class of drugs known as Racetams that has a structural similarity with Piracetam. Aniracetam is known as an active smart drug that improves mental performance. Other than increases memory, it works efficiently in enhancing learning capability in human beings. Its effect is seen in cognitive functions for example focus, mental endurance, memorization, concentration, mental fluidity, and visual perception. Both Noopept and Aniracetam have the same action on the human brain, concentration, memory and focus.
More About Aniracetam
Dosage of Aniracetam vs Noopept
Noopept is not officially a part of the Racetam family; Noopept is just a nootropic supplement. Noopept is known to be more powerful compared to Aniracetam and the Piracetam drugs. Noopept works on the human brain in the same way as Aniracetam does.
The correct dose of Noopept in each day should be taken between 10 and 40 mg. The drug is very potent; hence users should not take more than the recommended dosage amount. This will ensure that you don’t experience side effects, and also you enjoy the benefits of the drug. An overdose of the drug can cause unwanted side effects such as fatigue, headaches, stomach problems, insomnia, and nausea.
Noopept only needs to be taken two to three times a day. For the new users to start with 10mg twice in a day, and then keep on increasing based on the benefits experienced. Split the drug three times a day and always never overdose any drug. Nursing mothers and children under the age of 18 should not take the drug, this is because the drug is very potent, and it’s estimated to be 200 times powerful than Racetam.
Benefits of Using Aniracetam vs Noopept
The drug needs to be taken at the correct dose to experience the following benefits;
– It helps in retrieving memories and consolidating them this means that the drug helps in long and short-term memory enabling the user to recall information quickly
– The drug also improves clarity as testified by the users, the drug works on subjective cognitive metrics.
– It also helps users to exert their brain power for longer; this leads to better verbal flow, improved logical reasoning, and quicker thinking
– The users who take it do so for central nervous system support and cognitive enhancement reasons
– It protects the brain from the negative outcomes of lack of enough oxygen that might bring fatal dangers to the body.
– The drug also improves in users motivation and drive in patients.
– The drug is used by researchers to improve overall health and the immune system of human being. The drug can prevent some amnesia, and also boost the immune system when taken at the correct dose.
– Researchers are using the drug on how it can cure disorders affecting the central nervous system and reducing severe headache.
Noopept has been indicated to pose a very low risk of side effects when taken according to the recommended dosage. The drug is well tolerated in healthy adults, and it has many benefits for brain health and neuroprotection. When taken in bout doses, it can cause;
– It can cause digestion problems as the drug is absorbed; the body has stress when eliminating excess waste leading to stomach upset.
– Irritability can also occur due to a reaction in the body with other neurochemicals. This can be avoided by reducing the dosage. Also, you can consult your health care if the symptoms persist.
– Another side effect is allergic reactions. Our bodies react differently to different drugs, before beginning to use the drug, it’s better to consult your health care.
– The drug can also cause blood pressure especially when you were suffering from hypertension or high blood pressure.
– Hallucination when taken on high dosages above the recommended dose.
Studies have shown that when this drug is taken at the correct dosage, it leads to low toxicity and effectiveness. Overdoses will likely lead to unwanted side effects such as;
– An headache
– Gastrointestinal problems
– Low libido especially in men
– Irritability when combined with other supplements
– Allergic reactions and weird muscle fatigue
– Loss of appetite and dizziness
– Excitability and restlessness
– Asthenia and high blood pressure
Use for anxiety
Users say that Noopept work well in reducing anxiety. This drug activates AMPA receptors and increases Glutamate uptake in the body. The drug increases dopamine and serotonin level in the brain specifically in the cerebral cortex.
The hippocampus is a part of the human brain that handles memory processing and linked to anxiety regulation. Noopept is known to treat, repair and enhance the growth of this part of the brain making people with anxiety disorders to be a relief.
The effects of Noopept have been estimated to have a longer half-life compared to Aniracetam, this means that a user can take it once a day and experience the benefit for several hours at a time.
Use for studying, Aniracetam vs Noopept
Are you a student and is having stress about how to pass your exams easily? Then here is your best solution. Noopept is highly considered the best Nootropic drug for potency, valued and safety to use by many people all over the world. The drug enables growth and repair of nerve cells and subsequently leading to the enhancement of memory abilities. The drug is considered to be great for brain supplements especially for students. The drug has been proved by researchers to act on brain neuron’s resulting into;
– Increased intelligence
– Greater concentration and focus during classroom activities.
– Great energy and higher motivation
– Mood enhancer and good reasoning leading to better decision-making
– Increased memory capacity as there is effective communication between the left and the right hemispheres of the brain.
– Higher creativity especially when writing essays
– Fast and quick recall of information and concepts during exams period
– Reduces stress and anxiety making the user study freely
– Increased verbal flow especially in speech making
– Better ability to perform mathematics and also to engage in logical reasoning
– Heightened creativity especially when doing art and crafts units
Is this legal
Noopept is a potent drug belonging to the family of Racetam. This drug is proven to be more powerful than Aniracetam. The drug originated in Russia and is still currently produced. The drug is used to treat neurological disorders and also used as a cognitive enhancement in Russia.
Noopept is readily available and legal to use in the United States of America. This drug has not been sanctioned for use by the Food and Drug Administration agency, but residents are allowed to buy it for personal use without a prescription. Purchasing Noopept is legal for personal use, and one can’t get in trouble for possessing it. Citizens are allowed to order the drug online or from other countries that sell the drug.
In Canada, the drug doesn’t have a Drug Identification Number this means that it’s registered with the FDA. In this country, one can’t import Noopept for resale and also for distribution. The drug is not scheduled nor controlled, and import for personal reasons is fine.
In Australia, the drug is not scheduled for a prescription, and it’s also not in the list of poisons. The drug is currently being sold within Australia. You should be assured that Noopept is unlikely to cause negative side effects and to buy it is permissible in most countries around the world. When you are a user of this drug, and then make sure to know the legal status of the drug you are using before traveling to the country you intend.
Dangers of these Nootropics
When the drug is taken in high doses (as most users do to experience greater benefits) the following can result;
– Nerve problems as the drug cause nerve growth; this inflames and causes impingement symptoms where the nerve running the vertebral column becomes pinched. The drug causes a deficiency of Vitamin B6 in the body.
– Skin dryness, users who are prone to associated disorders like eczema, should not take this drug.
– Headaches due to high uptake of dopamine and other neurotransmitter substances, this can be corrected by taking Choline supplement.
– Hallucination due to heavy consumption of the drug more than the recommended dosage. Taking the drug carelessly and abusing it causes hallucination.
– Irritability and depressed mood can be another danger of taking Noopept at a higher dosage. Reducing the dose can be the remedy for this danger. Also, visit your health care provider to check your health status before taking the drug.
Don’t be afraid of the side effects of this drug. The drug itself doesn’t cause the dangers, but taking the drug carelessly can cause the dangers. Always take the drug at the correct amount and also don’t forget to recycle the drug appropriately. Taking the drug as it’s recommended will not expose you to any dangers. Don’t take alcohol at the same time taking this supplement as you can overwork your body’s liver.
Final Thoughts on Aniracetam vs Noopept, Strength, Potency and Benefits
Noopept is a potent Nootropic supplement. The drug is well known to have several benefits to the user when used at the correct dosage. These benefits are improved cognitive functions, increased moods, increased energy, and enhanced memory function. It’s of great benefit to take the drug at the recommended dosage at directed to enjoy the benefits offered by the drug.
Amongst the Nootropics drugs, Noopept is well preferred by students since it doesn’t cause mild side effects, especially when taken at the recommended dose. Children should not be exposed to this drug as a memory stimulant. This can impair with their body both psychologically and physiologically.
Nursing and pregnant women should never take the drug as it’s highly absorbed in the body, and it is very powerful than Piracetam. Both Aniracetam and Noopept have the same effects on the human brain. One should be aware of the high potency of Noopept such that the incidences of overdosage can be easily avoided.