How to Use Cerebrolysin
Cerebrolysin is a new nootropic that has considerable benefits on cognitive abilities in a human. It is a compound that occurs naturally in pig brains via a standardized enzymatic process, and hence, is made from pig brains. It has to be administered through an injection. It is a protein-based liquid that comprises of neuropeptides. They are active brain peptides that occur biologically, which are used by neurons to aid communication with each other. These peptides penetrate the barrier of blood and brain, leading to their action directly upon neurons.
Benefits of Cerebrolysin
- It aids in the neurogenesis process, which is a process of development of new nerve cells.
- This is particularly essential in the hippocampus as there is an essentiality of new neurons here in order to enhance the memory formation process.
- This process becomes efficient and improved, leading to recalling and retaining of existing memories.
- The supplement stimulates or promotes synaptic repair in the area of the hippocampus, thereby enhancing overall neurotransmission.
- This ensures greater information transport in the regions of the brain.
- This is essentially beneficial for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- This reduces amyloid production in the brain, which builds plaque in the brain tissues and causes Alzheimer’s. More plaque can lead to more damage, which can be controlled using Cerebrolysin.
- It minimizes cell death rate termed as apoptosis. This function can treat many conditions such as ischemic strokes, post-operative trauma, senile dementia, brain contusions and other brain disorders.
- It works as a neurotrophic and neuroprotective agent. It acts on the human body by delaying the disease progression.
It has been proven to be of great help to Alzheimer’s patients. It should be used only with medical professional’s advice. It can prevent and treat Alzheimer’s or any other mental disorder to a certain extent.
This supplement is given to the patient in a specific method and in a special dosage. The administration is through an IV infusion or via an intramuscular injection. The dosage is about 5-30ml, which is taken daily. However, it can also be divided and administered as one ampoule of 5ml that can be taken at different times of the day. Most of the users are administered a 5ml dosage. This is done for about five subsequent days. It has to be given for a 4-week period. This schedule is again repeated after a period of two-months. The effects and side effects due to its administration have to be noted accordingly and observed carefully. The treatment should be undertaken only under the advice of a specialist and under a qualified professional.
Side Effects of Cerebrolysin:
Currently, this supplement has no side effects and has a very good safety record. There has been no toxicity or concern regarding its use with respect to safety as of now. This involves the drug interactions and other contradictions. However, minor side effects have been noticed, which are rare and different in different individuals. These include dizziness, lightheadedness, headaches and heat sensations. This supplement is not recommended for people who are suffering from problems of the kidney and using MAO-inhibitors/anti-depressants.
Apart from them, pregnant/breast feeding women are also prohibited from taking this supplement.
While Cerebrolysin can be extremely dangerous, and is near schedule one with regards to its legality, we have many Ampakine nootropics available, which will give you the extreme brain enhancement effects you’re looking for, such as Noopept