How to Use Modafinil
Modafinil also known as provigil is a wakefulness promoting medicine that is administered orally to patients. It chemical name is 2-diplhenylmethyl sulfinyl acetamide. It is a white crystalline substance that can dissolve in both water and cyclohexane.
How to use Modafinil
- When you purchase modafinil from the pharmacy, it comes with a medication guide that provides you with the necessary information on how to use it. You need to read it carefully before starting to utilize it.
- The medicine is meant to be ingested orally therefore you need to do so under the direction a medical practitioner.
- If you skip a dose, it is important not to take two doses at one. Skip and resume normal dosage in the next session.
What it treats?
As a nootropics, it is approved to treat patients with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea and shift work sleep disorder. Narcolepsy is a chronic disease which is caused by an autoimmune destruction of the hypocretin producing neurons. These neurons usually inhibit the brains ability to regulate sleep and wake cycles. Other uses include treatment of depression, cocaine dependence, parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia and diseases which are related to fatigue.
More about Modafinil
Medical researchers have shifted focus and found that modanifil as a nootropics can act as an appetite reducing agent therefore helping individuals who are obese to lose weight. Athletes over the past few years have been discovered using the drug as a doping agent in order to improve performance.
Some countries around the world have expressed interest in using the drug to help troops fight sleep deprivation as opposed to the use of amphetamine. Military applications of the drug have been found to help helicopter pilots to stay alert and maintain accuracy when in combat.
Below are side effects of ingesting the drug. If you experience any of the side effects below, it is wise to consult your physician.
- Having blurred vision or other changes to your vision.
- Pain around the chest
- Chills and fever
- Dizziness or fainting.
- Increased rate of urination and thirst.
- Rapid changes in one’s mood
- Experiencing shortness of breath
- Experiencing trembling or shaking
- Experiencing uncontrolled movements on the face, mouth and tongue.
- Unusual bleeding or bruising.
And don’t forget……. you can purchase a sister drug, Adrafinil, right here in our nootropics store! Buy Adrafinil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!