What Is N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine?
This is a brain supplement that has quickly grown in popularity. This N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is critical for some different bodily functions such as building muscles, cell growth and recovery, and cognitive processes. When N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is taken, it can support peak performance from both brain and boy by removing stress and stimulate the mind and improve neural communication. This drug is one of the cognitive enhancement supplements that can promote a better balance in the human neurotransmitter in the brain.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine or NALT is considered to be a modified formulation of non-essential amino acid. NALT is an amino acid that the body is capable of producing it internally, but the supplementation is often necessary to optimize cognitive function. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is modified from normal Tyrosine since it contains the addition of acetic acid. It helps to increase the compound’s bioavailability such that it is better absorbed directly into the bloodstream. One important thing that makes N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine unique is that it also boosts the production of Dopamine that is one of the most powerful neurotransmitters.
Some of the benefits of using N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine are:
- Applied to the skin to reduce age-related wrinkles
- Helps to greatly reduce Adderall tolerance
- Taken to reduce depression and mood enhancement
- Promotes healthy blood pressure during the time of stress
- Improves dopamine deficiency
- Increases cognitive function when exposed to stress
- Counteracts negative side effects of stimulants by lowering anxiety
- Increase concentration and attention span
- Promotes focus and mental clarity
- Used to treat genetic disorders such as phenylketonuria
- Utilized as an efficient appetite suppressant
- Used in the treatment of narcolepsy as well as Parkinson’s disease that is partly ameliorated by the increase of dopamine levels
- Used for the treatment of ADHD
- Increases memory and problem-solving ability especially to people who are in strenuous military training
- Enables users to perform the task well on subsequent intellectual, learning and professional tasks
The recommended dose for most users range from 300mg to 500mg, and it should be sufficient for a nootropic effect that may take some days to be fully felt. This could be taken at once or several times throughout the day. For treatment of neurological diseases, the dosage must be established in consultation with a doctor. To prevent side-effects, it is recommended that the dosage for optimizing or boosting mental performance should not exceed 1,500mg in 24 hours. If using a higher dose and find digestive issues, the dose may be divided into two doses separated by half an hour.
The side effects of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine are mild even in a much higher dose than the one recommended by a physician. The common side effects are:
- Headaches and nausea
- Triggered anxiety
- Abnormal heart rate due to the facts that N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is converted into catecholamines synthesizing stimulatory neurotransmitters and this can result in heart rate abnormalities.
- Agitation due to the time of day in that it is taken, and this is related to dosage
- Some people feel an increase/decrease in anxiety, and if anxiety becomes severe, the dose should be reduced or discontinued.
- Some people feel a decrease in appetite
- Increase/decrease in blood pressure
- Chest pain and diarrhea
- Difficulty in breathing, dizziness, and drowsiness
- Fatigue and heartburn
- Insomnia, nausea, nervousness, restlessness, and irritability
Children should not be given this drug, and it should as well be entirely avoided with the use of powerful dopaminergic stimulants, concomitant use of L-Dopa or MAO inhibitors. People with thyroid gland related problem should prevent this drug or they should have close consultation with a doctor. To avoid these side effects, users should take the minimal effective dose and gradually increase it gradually until they feel a noticeable improvement.
Long-term use of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine can result in the following:
- Better functioning of adrenal, thyroid and pituitary glands that control hormone levels
- Regulation of hormone that affects moods and susceptibility to anxiety
- If used for a long time, it can result in the production and synthesis of additional chemicals and hormones such as melanin. Melanin is a pigment that is responsible for hair and skin color.
- This supplement also can be involved in building the structure almost every protein that is found in the body.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine has been found to be with the following limited uses:
Taking this supplement with green tea, caffeine, calcium, and cayenne for eight weeks has been detected to reduce slightly body fat mass by around 0.9 kg in overweight people. However, it does not improve blood pressure, heart rate, or even excretion of fat in the feces.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine has been used medically in the treatment of Phenylketonuria or PKU disease. This supplement causes increased levels of Tyrosine in the blood that treats PKU. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is an incredibly high and bio-available form of the amino acid Tyrosine. Through the enzymatic process, Tyrosine is converted into a versatile chemical known as L-Dopa, and this is used to make Dopamine and other necessary chemicals involved in mental functioning. L-Tyrosine detox benefits are tremendous and have helped thousands across the ADHD spectrum to get off Adderall once and for all.
Is L-Tyrosine for Adderall Withdrawal Legal to Use?
In the US, FDA has not classified N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine as a medical drug and in few instances discouraged manufacturers from labeling it as such. Due to the facts that N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a naturally occurring human amino acid, its production is only limited to providing proper labeling as a supplement. In the US, citizens may legally purchase, possess and use N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine for Adderall withdrawal.
Users have refilled that supplementation with N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine has improved their memory formation, general comprehension, analytical skills, and learning capacity. Many users have reported a feeling of focus, concentration and mental energy. Others have more clarity and mental fluidity. It has reduced the feeling of stress and anxiety and symptoms of depression.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is believed to be very safe, well tolerated in healthy adults and non-toxic. Most N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine reviews don’t mention any adverse side effects or unpleasant reactions when they take this nootropic agent.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is known to be well tolerated in a healthy adult, non-toxic and it doesn’t cause mild side effects. Users should start with a smaller dosage and increase gradually when the effects have been felt. Children, people suffering from thyroid gland problems should not use this drug. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is known to have many benefits only when one observes the recommended dosage from a physician.