What Are The Main Sulbutiamine ADHD Uses?
Sulbutiamine is a synthetic substance that is derived from Vitamin B1. It is known to have a more positive effect on an individual’s ability to focus, as well as their mood; however, it has also been shown to have a high risk of addiction, tolerance, and withdrawal, which makes it extremely important for anyone who takes this substance to first understand all of the different side effects.
Despite the fact that Sulbutiamine has its share of side effects, the substance also has its share of helpful benefits as well. For instance, when used regularly, memory function can be greatly improved, while cognitive decline can also be combated. As previously mentioned, Sulbutiamine also has the ability to improve an individual’s overall mood, as well as alleviate stress. This substance also has benefits regarding sexual issues as well, as it has been shown to treat various cases of erectile dysfunction, despite the fact that the exact mechanism regarding this still remains unknown. Additionally, Sulbutiamine can also be used as both a fat burner and appetite suppressant. For ADHD, the boost in overall focus, mood, and memory can drastically improve one’s brain power.
Medical professionals recommend that those who wish to take Sulbutiamine to take no more than 1250mg to 1750mg of the substance per day. It is also recommended that the substance is taken no more than once or twice per day. For the use in ADHD, this dosage will have tremendous effects on the users’ ability to focus.
As previously mentioned, Sulbutiamine does have its share of side effects, some of which can be potentially serious if the substance is taken in large amounts or abused in any way. In normal doses, however, these side effects rarely occur. These potential side effects include the following:
- Skin rashes/eczema (only on more rare occasions)
- Mood swings
- Appetite suppression (which can adversely affect anyone who suffers from an eating disorder)
Most individuals who report using Sulbutiamine for a long-term period state that while they experienced boosts in motivation after about a couple of days of using the substance, those feelings eventually disappeared, as it appeared that they would build up a tolerance to the substance itself. Sulbutiamine is a substance that is said to have the ability to allow someone to build up a tolerance to it rather quickly, would be a rather viable explanation for this. If this is indeed the case, it is safe to say that Sulbutiamine is definitely not a substance that should be used in a more long-term sense. Sulbutiamine can be used on a regular basis only if Tyrosine is used to counteract the crash.
It appears that Sulbutiamine is suitable to be used in a more short-term sense, as using this substance on a more long-term basis is said to cause people to build up a rather quick tolerance, which is something that can cause advantages and benefits such as boosts in motivation to quickly dissipate. Additionally, taking Sulbutiamine on a more short-term basis will greatly reduce the chances of suffering any of the more serious side effects that come with the substance.
Here are some additional facts regarding Sulbutiamine:
- This substance is known as more of a nootropic, meaning it is able to boost mental and physical levels of the human body, which leaves an individual with an improved mood, high energy, and clear focus.
- This substance is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier much easier than vitamin B1 itself since it is fat-soluble.
- Sulbutiamine can be used as a supplement as long as it is taken with food.
- This is a substance that should not be used if an individual is pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, or under the age of 18 years old.
- Sulbutiamine should never be taken at the same time as any other weight loss supplement or stimulant.
Sulbutiamine is legal in all parts of the world. Sulbutiamine is manufactured mainly in the United States.
Here are some useful reviews from individuals who have taken Sulbutiamine:
- “To be completely honest I didn’t expect to feel much of anything as I have taken some pretty serious ‘mood enhancers’ in my younger days, but this stuff really works. Within 20 minutes I felt it kick in and it was quite enjoyable. I was in a very good mood and it helped me focus and power through a tedious task at work that I have been putting off. I will definitely order again.” Sulbutiamine ADHD benefits are quite noticeable, and normally improve focus, memory, and long-term
- “Well, this product worked for me just great. I really did see results in my memory and the ability to focus more, and I definitely need that for my job and my kids. But I only had 1 really small problem and that was because sometimes the capsules would upset my stomach, but that only really happened sometimes so that probably won’t be a problem for anyone else really. Other than that these capsules surprised me and they worked amazingly well and I recommend these to older people really, but everyone should still buy it.”
- “Sulbutiamine is a great supplement for people whose jobs rely on memory. I tried it out because I kept forgetting important details for work, but after taking the supplement with my coffee in the morning, I became energized and more focused. I gave a supplement to my girlfriend and she loved the effects it had on her too.”
- “I experience a relaxed, easy kind of motivational push. Memory is a bit quicker. Effects are subtle. Also, seem to be sleeping better and need less sleep. Look forward to the morning dose with coffee. Using 300 mg 2x per day. Planning to cycle off alternating weeks to minimize tolerance.”
Sulbutiamine is a substance that appears to have much more positive effects than negative ones. Sulbutiamine is an extremely potent stimulant nootropic drug and increases dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine in its users.