What is Optimind?
Optimind is a nootropic supplementation. It is designed with nutrient vitamins and 12 strong herbal extracts. The 12 extracts are clinically effective to support the brain and the overall health of the person. The 12 supplements of Optimind include Phosphatidylserine, Alpha Lipoic, Tyrosine, Sulbutiamine and many more.
Optimind is a nootropic that has been proved to have many benefits. The benefits include:
- Optimind has Tyrosine that helps in boosting the focus – It enables one to concentrate on tasks for a longer time. Tyrosine has amino acids that cause a feeling of pressure and well attention. With Optimind you are less likely to experience fatigue while working
- It supplements the mental energy – Optimind has Sulbutiamine herb extract that is bioavailable to the brain. It increases the memory storage. This in return helps in the improvement of the cognitive function of the body.
- Alleviation of the brain fog – Optimind has Vinpocetine extract which increases the circulation of blood in the brain. This causes the blood vessels in the brain to dilate and become wider. Research has found out that it also increases the oxygen levels to the neurons which are protective to the cells of the brain.
- Optimind makes the user feel motivated – Not only being an anti-oxidant, but it also lowers the stress levels of the user.
Optimind comes in an encapsulated form. The pill can be taken with water or on an empty stomach. It is effective when it is used at the recommended dose which is appropriate. The user can take one or 2 capsules of Optimind. It depends on the choice of the dose. The users are recommended to experiment it at different times if the day to pin out the best time for use. The users of Optimind are advised to avoid taking it when it nears their time of sleeping.
Before one starts to use Optimind, he/she is required to tell the doctor if he/she is on any other drug. This will help the doctor to know whether the drug is good for the person. The following are the side effects of Optimind:
- People who are sensitive to caffeine may experience anxiety and jitters.
- When you use it for a long time, the person can have;
- Effects on the gastrointestinal tract-Esophagus irritation
- It can affect the central nervous system.
The supplement delivers both the long-term effects on the body. Within duration of one hour, the user can feel the boost of energy in his/her body and also the increase in alertness and focus. For the long-term use, the user can experience high levels of energy.
Half-life of Optimind
Optimind is a nootropic that has a long half-life. This makes it ideal for other medical applications such as narcolepsy condition. It is less ideal for cognitive enhancement. Optimind half-life is between12- 15 hours for an initial administration. This implies that it will take 12-15 hours for half of the drug to be eliminated from the body system.
Optimind was founded by Lukas Segei who proved it to be legal and safe to boost the brain strength. He had found out that nootropic drugs were most commonly used at the college. This made him formulate this. It is a drug which is proven legally to be safe for use.
Common status on Optimind
What Optimind is used for?
- It is used to increase the acetylcholine and BDNF levels in the body
- It promotes the short term and the long term memory of a person
- It improves the circulation of the cerebral and neuroplasticity
The Use of Optimind Among Entrepreneurs
Not only being used by the entrepreneurs, business executives, and athletes, but it has also helped them to be alert all the time.
In conclusion, Optimind is a great drug with optimized ingredients. It is safe and effective to the body if taken at the recommended doses. According to its price. It is worth it. It is an amazing drug that you need to give a try.