Who Are The Best Bulk Nootropics Suppliers?
The best bulk nootropics suppliers are those with both the lowest prices and the highest quality. There are five major nootropic suppliers who sell in bulk that are ranked among the best. These suppliers sell anything from wholesale capsules, all the way through kilograms of powder.
Ranking the Five Best Bulk Nootropic Suppliers
- Health-Sources.com – These guys are the absolute best in the game if you’re looking for bulk nootropics powder. They sell powders only and sell them in large quantities, typically 1-100 kg is the general size of the order.
- Smart Drugs for College – (And I’m not just saying this because it’s my own website….okay yes I am, sue me. But, hey I put us at #2 so this article’s not TOTALLY biased right….). We have capsules only, and we sell them in more variations than any other competitor. We sell bulk capsules in as many as 180-760 capsules per each product. The higher the amount of each product that you purchase, the lower the price is on a per capsule basis. For instance, 90 capsules of Sunifiram on Smart Drugs for College sells for $25. 180 Capsules, however, sells for just $47. See the difference?
- BlueBrainBoost.com – BlueBrainBoost is a great company because they sell bulk powders only. And they sell some pretty cool, pretty rare nootropics.
- Optimind.com-These guys are great for bulk nootropics of stacks. They’ll sell you as many nootropic capsules as you want for a low cost each.
- Absorbyourhealth.com – Absorb Health is the nootropics company that has it all (except for most of the nootropics lol.) Absorb Health sells just about any and all natural herbs you can think of, and in fact, also sell workout supplements, testosterone supplements, nootropic combinations, and more.
Do You Supply Bulk Nootropics?
Yes, we do. We have wholesale amounts available in as much bulk as you want. All you have to do is send us an email, and we’ll fulfill any request you have. We also focus our entire business model on selling purely capsules-we therefore sell these in bulk from anywhere of 20-1000 capsules. The higher of bulk you purchase from this, the cheaper the amount per capsule will be. Most of these can be found online.
Who Purchases From Bulk Nootropics Suppliers?
Those who purchase from bulk nootropics suppliers are people like us, who are in the midst of running their own nootropics company or are everyday citizens and nootropic users, those who want nootropics in bulk so they can use for long periods of time, and so they can get a cheaper price per unit.
What Nootropics Do You Have Available?
We have over 29 different nootropics available. These are
- Gynostemma – Gynostemma is the most potent adaptogen and natural nootropic in existence. If you haven’t taken it yet, I highly recommend it. It stacks very well with stimulants, such as Hydrafinil or Sulbutiamine. Gynostemma is like a super-powered Ashwagandha, and its effects include, subtle euphoria, relaxation, and improved mood.
- Sulbutiamine – Sulbutiamine is one of our most powerful stimulants, right up there with Hydrafinil, Adrafinil, Phenylpiracetam, and PEA. Sulbutiamine is in the “amine” family, and as such activates the catecholamines, and helps promote focus and energy.
- Adrafinil – Adrafinil is the second strongest nootropic we have, second only to Hydrafinil. Adrafinil is a pro-drug of Modafinil, and while not as strong, is cheaper, legal, and nearly identical in effects. 90% as effective, and legal..what more could you ask for!
- Phenylpiracetam – This drug is 40x stronger than Piracetam, and has an added Phenyl ring which affects dopamine.
- Pramiracetam – Pramiracetam is 30x stronger than Piracetam. Doses are lower, and effects on memory, mood, and visual acuity, as well as the ability to absorb information, are significantly stronger.
- Piracetam – Piracetam is the grandaddy, the original nootropic drug. First developed in early 1960, Piracetam helps the brain re-uptake acetylcholine faster, and as a by-product improves memory and visual acuity. It is meant for long-term use, and when taken over 3-6 weeks, the full effects of the drug are realized as the drug builds up in the human body.
- Noopept – Noopept is a tricky and much more interesting nootropic drug. Noopept is an ampakine nootropic based off of the same molecule as Piracetam, yet is as much as 1000 times stronger than the base nootropic drug. Noopept has extreme visual effects and is a mood-dependent substance, it helps the user exasperate their mood. If you’re in a good mood, take Noopept and kick some ass. If you’re feeling down in the dumps, however, don’t take this, as it’ll make that mood even worse. Most all drugs work in a way like this, but with Noopept it’s much, much more pronounced.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is one of our natural, herbal nootropics. It is an adaptogen, and is great for improving mood, and promoting relaxation. Think of this as a natural Xanax (just like…way weaker obviously).
- PEA – PEA is the acronym for Phenylethylamine, it is naturally found in chocolate, and is released in the brain when you’re in love with someone. Think of anything ending in “amine” as a general stimulant nootropic drug. Short-acting but very powerful.
- Uridine Monophosphate – Uridine monophosphate is a powerful precursor to Choline. Think of it as a CDP Choline XR.
- Phenibut – Phenibut is the only nootropic on this list that actually has a withdrawal if taken for a long period of time-and for good reason, its also one of the strongest on this list. If you’re looking for a “club drug” Phenibut is it. Wanna get drunk without alcohol? Take Phenibut. Nervous for a date, or giant test..you guessed it, take Phenibut. Great for anxiety, sociability, and generally feeling good. Downsides, the potential for addiction (only if you take it everyday..so don’t do that..that goes for almost everything, heck even coffee has a terrible withdrawal if you abuse it.)
- Centrophenoxine – A form of choline with the isomer of DMAE added to it. Mainly used for choline but has some effects on memory if taken on its own.
- Bacopa Monnieri – The best nootropic in existence for memory. This memory herbal nootropic is well-studied and entirely natural. Bacopa creates a cocktail of neurotransmitters in the hippocampus equating to better memory. It also chills you out a lot….so it’s good for anti-anxiety and generally feeling good.
- Alpha GPC – The strongest form of choline on the market. If you’re looking to take regular or high doses of Racetams, this is your best bet in terms of choline.
- L-Dopa – Just like they give to patients in hospitals. Jacks up dopamine like crazy, great nootropic.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – The herbal nootropic, that boosts immune function as a by-product. Take this drug for overall health.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – Ever drink a lot of coffee, or take a lot of Adrafinil during finals week? Then you know darn well how bad that stimulant crash can be. With Tyrosine however, you’re literally supplying your brain with the precursor to dopamine, the neurotransmitter that all those stimulants effect. Fantastic for recovery from stimulants.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Alpha Lipoic Acid is the best nootropic for overall energy levels. Not in a cracked-out stimulant type way, but when you take Alpha Lipoic Acid on a regular basis, your natural energy levels start to increase. Completely natural, very cheap, and best of all, cumulative, no tolerance, instead the effects get stronger each time you take it!
- CDP Choline – A weaker form of choline than Alpha GPC, but lasts longer.
- L-Theanine – The natural herbal nootropic for sleep. L-theanine’s main effect is it promotes tiredness, relaxation. Take before bed or with a stimulant (to take the edge off) for best effects.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – Commonly known as ALCAR,
- Galantamine – The lucid dreaming nootropic. If you wanna have a crazy night of dreaming, take 2 of these before bed.
- Aniracetam – A racetam like Piracetam, just stronger.
- Caffeine and L-Theanine – A high dose of Caffeine with the relaxation nootropic added to it. A great, smooth nootropic stack.
- Magnesium Citrate – Great for improving overall health and lowering tolerance to any and all substances.
- Sunifiram – A miraculous ampakine nootropic drug. If this baby lasted longer than 3 hours on a single dose, people would be calling it NZT48 from the movie, “Limitless”. No, but real talk, a very, very strong nootropic, start out with one pill if you try this one.
- Rhodiola Rosea – A general herbal nootropic for mental and physical endurance.
- Oxiracetam – The speedy racetam nootropic. Oxiracetam gives more of a stimulant effect than any of the other racetams. Great for getting work done.
- Hydrafinil – Hydrafinil is the most powerful nootropic currently in existence, and it’s why its listed on this post for sale in bottle form. Hydrafinil is as powerful as hell! 10x stronger than Adrafinil.
Most nootropics are entirely void of side effects, which is what makes them so seductive. In fact, the word “nootropic” on its own, must be, by definition, a drug with few side effects.
All nootropics are either natural or extensively researched.
Short and suite. If you’re looking to start your own company, supply from health sources. If you want bulk capsules, buy from us. And if someone beats our prices, shoot us an email at [email protected], and we’ll wreck their price!